AX-2500-2TS 2 x 500 W/100 V
optimized for sound systems requiring 100 v constant voltage signal distribution
The axxent two channel power amplifier AX-2500-2TS has been optimized for sound systems requiring 100 v constant voltage signal distribution. The new model complements the existing TS-range of axxent amplifiers with a 2 x 500 w high power amplifier.
Remarkable is a second audio input that serves as a priority paging input. The second signal input switches the first one off when a trigger voltage is applied. A priority input is required in many applications such as in stadia, airports, shopping centers etc.
Temperature controlled fans provide moderate temperature inside the amplifier. Operation mode led’s indicate power on, signal and peak inputs.
Gain potentiometer knobs can be removed and covered with supplied protectors.
In and outputs feature touch proof Euro Plugs (phoenix connectors). A very robust rocker power switch and an IEC power socket, and a fuse protection are located on the rear of the power amplifier.
The AX-2500-2TS has a permanent limiter. A dip switch allows to switch from a 60 Hz to 80 Hz signal low cut as well as operating the amplifier in stereo or parallel mode.
All together: The axxent AX-2500-2TS is a fully featured high power amplifier for 100 volts operation. Reliability and long term operation has been the target of development and production.
• Output power 2 x 500 w at nominal a.c. voltage
• Switched power supply promotes weight reduction, efficiency and reduces heat loss
• Balanced inputs with touch proof Europlugs
• Outputs with touch proof Europlugs
• Temperature controlled fans, air flow front to rear
• DIP-switches for 60 or 80 Hz low cut (stereo or parallel)
• Gain potentiometer knobs removable, security covers included
• IEC power jack for simple rack cabling
• Gain controls allow up to +22 dBu input voltage
• High input common-mode rejection ratio
• THD less than 1 percent
• Trigger input for 24 v ac or dc
• Channel B is standard input. Priority input A switches channel B off when trigger voltage applied
• Dimensions: 483 x 88 x 388 (2RU Height)
• Weight: 15.3 kg
• Chassis made of robust steel and powder coated paint
• Made in the European Union
||2 x 500 w at nominal ac power.
||230 v ±10%
|switch mode power supply
||for high efficiency and minimal heat loss
||675 mv for full output
||20 kΩ, balanced
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
||less than 1 % at full power
||70 Hz to 14 kHz, -3 dB, high cut filter 60 Hz activated
|signal to noise ratio
||95 dB, fans rotating and maximal ac power
||75 dB at 1 kHz
||100 v at load resistance of 38 Ω
||temperature controlled, air flow front to rear
||balanced, Europlug connectors
||touch proof, Europlugs
||protect against overload
||against thermal overlaod, short, open outputs, mismatch
||for ON, signal input, signal peak
||for 60 or 80 Hz high cut filters, stereo or parallel input
||full load 2160 w, ⅓ load 1270 w, ⅛ load load 800 w
||full load 998 kcal; ⅓ load 808 kcal; ⅛ load 580 kcal
||at front side gain potentiometers. Knobs may be removed and covered by supplied protectors
|IEC ac power jack
||power cable supplied with amplifier
||for 24 vac or dc. No polarization, trigger voltage treshold 6 v
||230 vac, 50 Hz, ±10%. Fuse 10 A slow blow, 5x20 mm
||483 (Standard 19" rack) x 88 (2U) x 388 mm (w x h x d)
||15.3 kg, shipping 17.7 kg